Improved QA processes and new features development for genomics analysis software
QA, Desktop, DevOps
C++, C#, Java, WPF, .NET
AI, Big Data, Machine Learning, CMS, Desktop App
Our client is an American biotechnological company that is a pioneer in microarray technology and a leader in genomics analysis, which develops and provides innovative technologies that enable multiplex and parallel analysis of biological systems at the cell, protein and gene level, facilitating the rapid translation of results into biology for a better world.
- Improve current QA processes within the company.
- Reduce costs and time associated with QA work.
- Develop new components for transcriptome analysis software, one of the client's core solutions.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Built a dedicated QA team, with a Team Lead that follows Agile processes.
- Implemented Test-driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) approaches.
- Developed a new set of features for the latest version of the client's transcriptome analysis software to visualize the network of interactions between long coding and non-coding RNA and small non-coding RNA (e.g., miRNA, snoRNA, and scaRNA).
- Developed a WPF component for displaying data in the GenMAPP Pathway Markup Language (GPML) format.
Have a project in mind?
We'd love to help! Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.